If you are looking for a commercial roofing contractor in West Virginia, look no further than Elite Roofing LLC. Beyond just the mere scale of each project, commercial roofs often present a number of challenges not usually experienced with residential roofs. Code requirements, structural irregularities and time constraints combine to limit the abilities of many commercial roofers and roofing companies. With decades of experience in the roofing industry, the Elite Roofing team is specifically skilled in providing high-quality commercial roofing services, creating effective and affordable solutions for West Virginia business owners.
Using tried-and-true repair and installation techniques with innovative materials by respected brand manufacturers, the Elite Roofing crew strives to ensure flawless results. The strength and reliability of your roof are held as the highest priority, ensuring the safety of anyone who visits your facility. From new construction to spot repair or entire roof replacement, your project will be held to the highest standards, marked by superior craftsmanship and unparalleled service. As further testament to the dedication of your Elite Roofing team, routine maintenance measures are always performed by licensed and certified experts, and are designed to exceed even your highest expectations. We are the top choice for commercial roofing services in Charleston and beyond for good reason:
Elite Commercial Roofing Services In West Virginia
- EPDM Roofing / Rubber Roofing – EPDM roofing material refers to ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber for commercial roofs across West Virginia. We recommend EPDM roofs for commercial property managers who are looking for highly durable synthetic rubber roofing material.
- Roof Coatings – Gecko/Henry coatings – Whether you are interested in Gaco silicone roof coating systems or Henry roof coating, we have the selection and price point you are looking for at Elite Roofing of West Virginia. Benefits of choosing silicone include its capacity to resist cracking, chalking, and degrading, while creating a smooth surface to resist stain, mold, and mildew.
- Commercial Metal Roofing – Businesses are free to choose all metal roofing materials for their commercial roofing project, but we’d be happy to put our experience to good use by recommending a few options for you to choose from.
- Commercial Shingle Roofing – We are the right commercial roofing company to get the job done on time and within the predetermined budget. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions regarding which commercial shingle material is right for your commercial roofing needs.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – Modified bitumen roofing systems are ideal for low-slope roofs that need to be durable and weather resistant. The most common types are SBS and APP, and the most noteworthy benefits include the roofing type’s flexibility, ease of repair, and ease of quality control when being installed.
- TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) Roofing – TPO roofing systems include a single-ply reflective roofing membrane. TPO roofs offer many of the benefits that you’ll find in EPDM rubber roofing, but is generally more affordable than such alternatives.
- Commercial Repairs – No matter which commercial roof type you go with, rest assured that Elite Roofing is more than up to the challenge of repairing your commercial roof if and when the need arises. Reach out to us at your convenience if you’d like details regarding warranties on the commercial roofing material you are considering.
With expertise in all roof types, including metal and flat roofs, the Elite Roofing team sets the bar for all local roofing companies in West Virginia. Contact the commercial roofing team at Elite to schedule your free planning consultation and project estimate. We’d love to hear from you and become your commercial roofing company of choice!